Crane - Houndstooth
- Kitten Heels 5 cm
- Bringing subtle twist of modern silhouette, the Crane kitten heel has a pointy edge and features the classic houndstooth pattern.
- Materials: Linen houndstooth fabric, Fabric slingback, PU leather
Return & Exchanges
- All Exchanges are to be made within 10 days from the date of received. ( i.e if you receive your products on 1st August, you'll have to ship the products back to us, latest on 9 August to make sure WATT team receives it on the 10th of August. Should WATT Team receives it after the 10th of August, WATT team has the right to reject the return.)
- Exchanges are only acceptable for the requests of change of sizes and only allowed once.
- All Pre-Order & Customised Products are not returnable or exchangeable
- All Products bought on SALE are final. No exchange or returns allowed.
- All Goods must be in their original condition, unwashed , not worn or altered in any way
- All tags and packaging must still be intact.
- WATT will not accept any returns in regards to colour/design issues.
- WATT has the final say in making the final decision on accepting/rejecting the exchange of goods.
- Customers are liable to bear all the additional shipping fee & any other charges incurred.
- Refunds are only allowed if the products were out of stock upon exchange request.
- We do not offer cash refund, instead we offer refund in the form of store credit which can be used to purchase our products of the same or higher prices (i.e like a discount code).
Note: You accepted and understood these Regulation on our Exchanges and Returns once payment is made.
Exchange & Return Address:
Wearing your WATT shoes requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your shoes looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your shoes gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective dust bag.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.