Wearing your WATT shoes requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your shoes looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your shoes gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective dust bag.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.