- Measurement L 43cm x W 16,5cm x H 37 cm
- Customise your own initial or name up to 5 letters on our travel tote bag.
- Materials: Natural gunny fiber
- Sizing Guide : Size and fit information here
- Return and Exchange : Please refer to our terms and conditions here
- If you can't find your size or it is out of stock you can still place a Pre-Order ( 5 working days only )
- Contact us via email: email@example.com | WA : +62 8111 599 799 | Line: @watt.walkthetalk
Return & Exchanges
- All Exchanges are to be made within 10 days from the date of received. ( i.e if you receive your product on 1st August, you'll have to ship the product back to us, latest on 9 August to make sure WATT team receives it on the 10th of August. Should WATT Team receives it after the 10th of August, WATT team has the right to reject the return.)
- Exchanges are only acceptable for the requests of change of sizes and only allowed once.
- All Pre-Order Items are not returnable or exchangeable
- All Goods must be in their original condition, unwashed , not worn or altered in any way
- All tags and packaging must still be intact.
- Exchanges are not applicable if goods were bought on sale.
- WATT will not accept any returns in regards to colour/design issues.
- WATT has the final say in making the final decision on accepting/rejecting the exchange of goods.
- Customers are liable to bear all the additional shipping fee & any other charges incurred.
- We do not offer cash refund, instead we offer refund in the form of store credit which can be used to purchase our product of the same or higher price (i.e like a discount code).
Exchange & Return Address:
Wearing your WATT shoes requires minor maintenance but is highly important in preserving the original quality of the design. To keep your shoes looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your shoes gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective dust bag.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.